My take on Diablo II streamlines the full range of the experience for single player, without the need for a multiplayer economy to see great items and make awesome builds. There is heavy emphasis on new crafting, skills and increased difficulty.
Give it a shot on /players 8!
-It is highly suggested you use D2SE to run this mod. D2SE is a third party, highly convenient mod management tool.
- Greatly increased presence of crafting & recipes
- The ability to hunt for materials to craft specific unique / set items
- Increased difficulty; more dynamic enemy roster & spells
- Increased mercenary viability and variety
- Weapon enchantments
- More compact town designs
- New items, weapons, armor & runewords
- Automatic gold pickup!
- A new end-game challenge area with unique rewards and enemies
- New and improved item affixes and mechanics
- Many altered/new class abilities & synergies
- Rare charms!
- Improved existing and added new gems
- Revised many underutilized rune effects, improved drop rates
- Armor dye - works on runewords!